Monday, May 22, 2006

MonkeyBearCat



After crocheting for over a decade, I have only recently taught myself to read a crochet pattern. Having celebrated some small successes in this area, I decided to take on creating my own patterns.

This stuffed animal was supposed to be a monkey.

Poor little sad non-monkey. Is it the small ears? The lack of human-looking hands? The shortish arms? I'm not sure. But I am sure that it does not look like a monkey. Ah well. Progress, not perfection.


*This little guy's look has been updated since this photo shoot. He now has the pointy ears of a feline and will be marketed as a soft purple kitty.

Buy my crap! www.cozyyarns.etsy.com

Comments:
Oh no! I don't know what this was you made, but I think he/she/it's PERFECT! It reminds me of those Ugly Dolls, very creative;
http://www.modernseed.com/uglydollox.html
 
Let me add my two cents: please buy my wife's crap.
 
Awww suki, suki now. Candace is making monkey bear cats. Madika
 
Skinny limbs = achingly cute and purchaseable!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?