Sunday, June 11, 2006

all hail the wifi cafe

Our internet service has been down FOR. EVER. Or, since Saturday morning. I always forget how much I use the internet. Need a recipe? allrecipes.com. Need to figure out how to not kill my orchid? google.com. Want to find a contact number for my internet provider? comcast.com. Oops, can't contact my internet provider because I can't get online. And of course I can't look up the number on my Comcast bill, because I get my bills - you guessed it - via e-mail. I also don't even know if we have a phone book in the house because I use the internet to look up numbers. That, my friends, is how they get you.

However, we are grateful for the wifi coffee house down the street. Thank you BiPartisan Cafe!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?