Wednesday, June 07, 2006

D-Day Plus One!

Or, my anniversary! Yes, four years ago today I was a wound-up stressball getting aggravated by having to answer simple questions and just wanting to get the ceremony going so my man could get on his way to buying the cow. Happily the day is a great memory, and every year on this date we return to the hotel where we got married, have our picture taken in front of the lobby fireplace, then have dinner in the hotel restaurant. Last year was the first year they seemed to make note of the occasion and gave us a complimentary cake - coincidentally with a sugar calla lily on it, the flowers that I carried on our wedding day. This year we also got a chocolate cake with fresh berries on it. YUM CAKE! Oh, I mean, happy anniversary El Fyd!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?