Monday, June 19, 2006

Red velvet cake = yumminess.

So our neighbor came over the other day to borrow an item of irrelevance, and as a thank-you, he brought over red velvet cake. YUM. Keith, if you're reading this, thank you again.

Today when we got home from a hellatious bike ride, we noticed both of the neighbor dogs resting on their porch. Unable to resist such cuteness, I barged on over and proceeded to receive puppy kisses and, of course, get them ten kinds of riled up.

Is this what the jerkoff neighbor does after being gifted the yumminess that is cake? Get the neighbor's dogs all wound up? Yeah. I'm that jerk. I now need to bake something for the neighbors. Keith, if you're reading this, my bad. Sorry!

Comments:
Well, at the risk of losing a nice baked good from you the puppies actually were back to their quiet-lazy-afternoon about 30 seconds after you left. And I was back to paying bills. (Argh.)

Thanks for the compliment on the cake, it's one of my all time favorites.
 
LOL - well, that makes me feel better! We won't let it interrupt Bake-athon 2006. :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?