Tuesday, June 20, 2006

When's the last time you got 100% on a test?

Because I did today! Unfortunately, it was one of those skin prick tests for allergies. I only did the first half today and I reacted to every single one. Grass and mold are the main irritants, but cat and dog dander is also an issue. Fun times for the Zoo House. :(

And what did I do after learning this? Go outside and work in the yard. Why? Because my dander-filled dogs keep digging up my new plants that I put up to border our deck. So, I started Operation No Diggidy Dog and nailed some protective fencing to the deck so that they would stop digging huge holes big enough for them to crawl under the deck.

Now I'm tired and my right arm looks like I have hives.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?