Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The last day of my 33rd year.

Which is a shame, really, because 33 is such a nice number. And apparently now I'm basically middle aged. *gasp* Well, I won't clutch the pearls yet. Aside from a few more aches and pains, the inability to stay up past midnight compared to a decade ago when I thought it was a shame that bars only stayed open until 2am, and the shock I feel whenever I see what "the kids" are wearing, I still feel like I'm in my 20s. That's probably helped by the fact that I still don't know what the hell I want to be when I grow up. But, at least it's better than being a character on the Simpsons who never age and have to wear the same outfit every day. Happy birthday to me!

Comments:
Read my latest blog entry. We said very similar things! Happy Birthday Dear Candace! I wish you lived closer so I could take you out for a drink!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?