Tuesday, November 28, 2006

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I woke up to find Portland had been snowed on! wheeeee! This is, of course, only exciting because I didn't have to leave the house at 8am like my dear husband. It's very pretty out there but I'm glad it's not worse out because I have a ton of errands to run today, and as anyone who has lived in Portland or a similar part of the country knows, we are not equipped to handle inclement weather. We rarely get snow, so when we do, the city almost shuts down. Also driving is scary, mainly because the majority of the roads do not get plowed, and people native to this area have no idea how to drive in snow. Fun times! Luckily, we live within walking distance of a grocery store and can get away without driving if we ever need to. The cats are almost out of food, but hey, they could stand to lose a few ounces (or pounds). :P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?