Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Who's here?

Word on the street is my blog isn't being updated often enough for some people! Maryn, this is for you. :P

Things I have been up to:
* Made biscotti for the first time. This may have been a mistake. Biscotti = YUM.

* Purchased 25 lbs of flour at Costco in preparation for holiday baking. This may have been optimistic.

* Been busy planning for my DIY holiday gifts. This morning I attempted a paper snowflake. FYI, I suck at those.

* I bathed both dogs today. That's approximately 180 lbs of dog. I wonder how many calories that burned.

Comments:
try these: Paper Snowflakes
 
Thank you! It's about time!!
;-) It was great seeing you at lunch. Beautiful skull caps you made for Malynn! Can't wait to give them to her - thanks again!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?