Sunday, December 03, 2006

doody.

Jury duty. I recently got called to serve jury duty for the THIRD time in 5 years. Twice for the county, once for the Feds. And actually, my summons for the Feds from this past summer was postponed so I have that to look forward to next spring. Cheese and rice.

I know, I know - it's an honor. It's my civic duty. I should be proud to live in a country where this system is in place. yada yada yada. And I am proud and will go without dragging my feet. But again, I say cheese and rice. I can't imagine anyone standing trial - especially anyone innocent - wanting someone as apathetic as me serving on their jury.

And! In all the time I have known my husband he has NEVER been called for jury duty. How is that fair?

*glass half full*glass half full* At least I get paid. wooo!



cheese and rice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?