Wednesday, January 31, 2007

BF Skinner would be ashamed.

I've only used these retractable leashes:

a handful of times, but that's no excuse for what I do every. single. time. I use one. I always have that momentary panic when the dog dashes off and the leash just keeps going and going... and instead of searching for the brake, I always instinctively grab for the actual leash with my other hand.

Dummy. Nothing like grabbing onto a cord moving really really fast. Apparently negative reinforcement doesn't work on this primate.

(sidebar - I made sure to note "BF Skinner" in my subject line so the Simpsons/X-Files fans reading this wouldn't wonder why the principal/Mulder's boss would be dissapointed in me. :P)

Comments:
Has anyone ever heard of the Sidewalker,it's a handle that attaches to the cord.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?