Wednesday, January 03, 2007

happy snooze year!

Recently I found an old journal. The first entry is from January, 2003. It's barely full, so you can imagine how many entries there are. In fact, the only entries are perhaps a handful, each in January and February of the past three years. In case it's not obvious, I started this journal with the intention of being my "new year's resolution and goals" journal. So you can see how each of those year's resolutions worked out.

Actually, the resolutions I had 3 years ago, and every subsequent year, are the same ones I would have had this year (I like to call them The Big Three):
  1. lose weight
  2. get out of debt
  3. figure out what I want to be when I grow up
Since those haven't changed in all this time, I'm thinking I should change my Big Three to One and make my resolution "learn stick-to-it-tiveness." cheese and rice.

Anyhoodles. I did decide to give myself some reasonable and attainable goals this year, to hopefully ensure some success:

  1. stop biting my nails once and for all
  2. read for pleasure for at least 30 minutes every day
  3. continue teaching myself to bake
The first two are, so far, going well. Victory will be mine!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?